Courses for Injured Workers & Chapter 31 Applicants
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Dragon Voice Activated Software, QuickBooks Pro, Property Management software, Medical Billing, Photoshop CS, Adobe Illustrator, In Design Suite, Pro Tools, After Effect, Computer Repairs, ESL tutoring, Customer Service 101, Job Seeking Skills etc.
All programs are adaptable to any set of particular learning objectives.
Our configuration is ideal for cases where periodical progress reports are needed, independent living services are requested, or where clients are searching for specific skills that are more easily attained with a private tutor, as opposed to enrolling in a traditional college or university.
Geographical Areas Covered
We provide tutoring throughout all of Southern California, including Ventura County, the High Desert, San Diego, Palm Springs, and Lancaster; in Central and Northern California, such as Monterrey, San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento. We also provide our services to out of state: Phoenix and Las Vegas.
Services to Vocational Counselors
Prior to commencing any formal training, we conduct an initial
situational assessment with the client, in order to: determine
previous computer skills, if any; evaluate the location where the
training will take place; and to explain the structure of the
program to the student. After the evaluation is complete, we compose
a report that includes: A rational for training, description of
equipment including all necessary software, the required number of
hours, weeks to complete training, and a training plan and cost.
Generally, vocational counselors will combine two or more software applications to best meet their client’s specific needs. These are some of the benefits that our specialized programs offer:
- Proven training plans accepted and approved by OWCP and the VA.
- Monthly reports, allowing a counselor to evaluate academic progress (or lack thereof).
- Testing tools that accurately indicate the level of proficiency that students are achieving.
- Early detection of learning problems.
- Attendance control and daily reported absences.
- Assigned case coordinators for each student.
- High quality equipment and instructional materials.
- Training is available in foreign languages.
- Tailored-made programs that combine the most suitable software applications.